|Vice President||Sarah Rustemail@example.com|
Rebecca Creek Elementary PTA
to contact your RCES PTA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission: To make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
Our purpose is to:
- Promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and place of worship.
- Raise the standards of home life.
- Secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- Bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- Develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and spiritual education.
How can I join the Rebecca Creek Elementary PTA?
We encourage all parents, students, teachers and staff to join the PTA. Membership dues for the entire school year are $8.00 per member in your household. If you would like to pay by cash or check, you can pick up a membership envelope in the front office or Parent Resource Center. After you fill it out and enclose your membership dues, you can drop your envelope off at the front office. You can also join online by going to www.joinpta.org and completing the form.